Friday, January 12, 2007

Listen To Your Uncle

Blame it on my insanely busy work week. Blame it on the fact that I'm kind of a blogging newbie. Or blame it on the fact that I just don't follow trends very well (you should see my wardrobe). Or that I'm usually about a week behind the rest of the world (my Christmas tree is still up in my living room. I know, I know!) Either way, it's come to my attentive that it's officially "De-Lurking" week. I know, I'm so quick, right? It's Friday and I'm just getting aboard.
But here's your assignment, reader: comment or die. I know all of the handful of readers out there in the blogosphere that are reading me regularly usually oblige by leaving their witty insights, but today, this is my official blogging open house. C'mon in -- the coffee's fresh!

12 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

*waving* Hi, I'm here!

6:41 PM

 
Blogger Kathy McC said...

Hey, momma! Here I am. Now where's that coffee?? :-)

6:58 PM

 
Blogger Mayberry said...

Hiya... hope you're serving brownies too.

I never did post a delurking thing either. But I did take down my Christmas tree. Get cracking!

10:53 PM

 
Blogger karla said...

hi Kate. Do you serve vanilla latte's too?

8:08 AM

 
Blogger Kimba said...

As a relatively new reader, I'll take the moment to say hello & de-lurk! So...HI!

11:21 AM

 
Blogger soccer mom in denial said...

You're aren't alone - I din't know it was delurking week. Since I've added a counter to my site, there sure are a bunch of folks who visit me and don't say "hi"!

So, HI!!

3:35 PM

 
Blogger Alex Elliot said...

I still have my Christmas tree up too :)

9:50 AM

 
Blogger Birdsword said...

I spaced on it too, can't it be national de lurking month???? that way I could still post about it.

4:15 PM

 
Blogger Creative-Type Dad said...

I once had a Christmas tree up until 4th of July

7:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!!
I would like a decaf hot tea please. :)

1:32 PM

 
Blogger Heather said...

I had planned to do a post too, but never got to it.

I only have about 5 readers anyway!

Thanks Kate!

9:16 PM

 
Blogger Kristi said...

Hi! Fashionably late, per usual. Are you going to the mommy outing tomorrow night? I would love to meet the face behind the blog.

11:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home