Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Don't Mind the Tent in my Living Room

(Cue Jaws theme or Psycho, whichever menacing theme music you prefer): Just when you think it's safe to open packages in the mail with Christmas gifts inside from relatives, you open up the package from your brother in Wisconsin and find this: (And no, those aren't my kids playing gleefully inside the tent). This thing is HUGE, people. I live in a small 2 bedroom townhouse. This thing takes up half my living room. What did I ever do to my brother that I deserve this?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and the best is when the kids figure out that they can turn it into a quasi-hamster ball and roll around inside it, crashing into walls and furniture. LOVE that!

1:52 PM

 
Blogger Christina said...

Wow, I've seen those, and they are huge. Is he trying to tell you that you need a bigger house?

4:27 PM

 
Blogger karla said...

Oh, but who doesn't need a lifesize Thomas train in their living room - really?

5:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have that freakin' thing, too. And it's hidden away in the basement because I think Aaron forgot about it. Shudder...

7:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did your brother do it to you? Is he older or younger? If older - he did it because you were born? If younger - because you painted his toenails red.

9:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my. My kids do the roll in my daughter's little princess 'castle'... and my son's rather large tent. I have a school bus that they'll get for Christmas I think. The great thing is these things fold flat and go away for looooong stretches of time. When they come back out for a day or two? Mommy is THE GREATEST!

12:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's right up there with toys that make obnoxious noise or require detailed assembly, both of which you should send him as payback :o)

12:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home