Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My 100th Post

I'd like to share with everyone how fortunate I feel to have found such a welcoming, friendly, warm, and hilarious online community as the blogosphere I joined a mere 5 months ago. I never knew such a "sphere" existed, and that I would have so much fun. I've always loved to write. And having this blog is so cathartic for me, that no one will ever know the extent to which it has changed my life. As we come close to beginning a new year, I will remember 2006 as the year I met the best writers on the web (see blogroll at right). You have provided me countless hours of giggles and support and made me feel like I am not alone. I started this blog as a way to feel a little less alone in the world as I was weaning my son, and feeling a lot of emotions over whether I should stop pumping milk at work, and all of you have helped me to realize we are all mothers, friends, neighbors, providers, women, daughters, wives, and we are more alike than we are different. So thanks to everyone for making my year.

So, OK, enough with the sappy stuff. It's not my last post of the year, but I also want to highlight some of my successes. Like writing one of the favorite posts from this month's blog exchange! And by request from at least one commenter, here are a couple of the pictures I shot in Vermont with my trusty 35mm SLR Pentax film camera.


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I am so glad to have found you! Only wish I could join those Ohio drinking outings....

8:37 PM

 
Blogger Christina said...

I'm glad you started your blog, too! Otherwise we never would have had the chance to meet.

(And I'm in the process of planning the next outing - it should be a good one! I hope you'll be able to make it.)

1:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 100!!!!

I'm so happy to have found such a fun place to visit. Thanks for being such a cool hostess!

5:12 PM

 
Blogger PunditMom said...

Great photos!

12:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog which I found through the blog exchange. I just posted my 100th post last week.

10:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Im glad I found you and/or you found me. Your Christmas post was especially beautiful.

10:31 PM

 
Anonymous Dua said...

Loved reading thiss thanks

1:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home