Wednesday, November 15, 2006

4 Favorite Things....

I got this chain email from a friend about listing my 4 favorite things about foods, movies, etc. So in light of letting everyone know a little more about where I've been, what I've done, where I want to be, and what I like, here's my faves:


Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Commercial Art Sales Rep
2. Commercial Post Production Producer
3. Producer/Business Manager
4. Recreation Director

Four Movies I have watched over and over:

1. Goodfellas
2. Sunset Boulevard
3. Airplane
4. Lolita

Four Places I have lived:

1. Red Bank, New Jersey
2. New York City
3. Burlington, Vermont
4. Los Angeles


Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Lost
2. Seinfeld
3. Six Feet Under
4. Curb Your Enthusiasm


Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Stuart, Florida
2. Niagara Falls, Canada
3. Los Angeles
4. Cape Cod


Four of my favorite foods:

1. Mashed Potatoes
2. Peanut Butter
3. Bagels
4. Chocolate


Four places I would rather be right now:

1. At Home With the Kids
2. On the Beach, ANY Beach
3. New Jersey
4. Alone with my husband


Post your faves on your blog!! It's a list kind of day. Happy Humpday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home