Friday, November 07, 2008

Yep, still tingling


The excitement for the fact that my guy actually won this time around hasn't really worn off yet. To put in perspective how long it's been since a Democrat has been in the White House, here are some fun facts of how much has happened in my life in 8 years:
  • I became a mother twice: in 2001 and 2006.
  • I moved 3 times.
  • I've held 5 different jobs (including my current one).
  • I've been married 100% of the time and it has been 80% of my marriage.
  • I got a new car.
  • Two old cars died.
  • I filed bankruptcy.
  • Then 5 years later, I bought a house.
  • I started a business.
  • I started blogging.
  • I made new friends; in real life and online.
  • I voted. Three times.
And not mention everything else that's happened nationally.

A lot can happen in the next four years. I can't wait to see how much will happen for the country. I would think whether you are Republican or Democrat, you've got to feel the movement.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Great perspective. I've become a mommy 3 times since then, started blogging, started an etsy shop, quit working outside the home, etc, etc.

I didn't realize how much has really happened in such a short time.

11:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an ivitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego, and comment if you will.

I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)

11:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home