Yep, still tingling
The excitement for the fact that my guy actually won this time around hasn't really worn off yet. To put in perspective how long it's been since a Democrat has been in the White House, here are some fun facts of how much has happened in my life in 8 years:
- I became a mother twice: in 2001 and 2006.
- I moved 3 times.
- I've held 5 different jobs (including my current one).
- I've been married 100% of the time and it has been 80% of my marriage.
- I got a new car.
- Two old cars died.
- I filed bankruptcy.
- Then 5 years later, I bought a house.
- I started a business.
- I started blogging.
- I made new friends; in real life and online.
- I voted. Three times.
A lot can happen in the next four years. I can't wait to see how much will happen for the country. I would think whether you are Republican or Democrat, you've got to feel the movement.