Thursday, February 22, 2007

Lost 3x09: Stranger In A Strange Land

Yawn.

So how about last night’s –yawn- excuse me, -yawn- episode of Lost?

Sorry I’m so tired today. I had to stay up so late last night to watch that boring episode of Lost last night. This devotee of Lost was quite disappointed by last night’s deep insight into Jack’s tattoo. And I needed to know this because? Like I already didn’t know he acts like an outsider? Like a stranger? That’s so season one. Bai Ling with a bad haircut didn’t need to waste her time with a guest appearance on the show for me to find that out. There are like, a gazillion other answers I need to know, other than the translation of Jack’s tattoo that he received in Thailand. Were they ever going to fill us in on why and when he was in Thailand? Again, frustrating show. Felt like a filler show to me, and hardly fulfilled the answers that were promised in the previews.

About the only parts of last night’s show I enjoyed were Sawyer’s one-liners. Particularly when he compared Karl to Bobby Brady. Nothing like a pop culture reference to a kid who names constellations. The disparity between human experiences and generational gaps was quite amusing. Kind of made me think of

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I was also disappointed and bored by the show last night. The tatoo story? Who cares? You're right, not an epiphany to know that Jack holds himself apart from the rest of the castaways.

I hope next week is better.

11:06 PM

 
Blogger karla said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that show was a little boring. Hope tonight's episode is better. I've actually just found myself totally addicted to Heroes. We downloaded all the episodes we missed, and I am so hooked.

10:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home