Thursday, September 14, 2006

Question of the Day -- Do Girls Rule?

OK, what is up with the fact that girls always seem to be able to potty train quicker than boys?? I was talking to a colleague here at work whose 2 year old daughter, yes I said 2 YEAR OLD, has been potty trained for months. And I said months. He said that once they started to get her on the potty, she took to it right away, had a couple accidents, and thereafter despised to be wet and has used the potty ever since. Evertime I hear about a girl using the potty before the age of 2, I can't help but wonder if that is a good quality or not. I can't decide anymore whether girls totally rule or whether we are completely fucked up. Are we such intelligent masters of our universe or are we such people pleasers that we completely do everything the world wants of us?

2 Comments:

Blogger jim said...

Not sure of the answer to your final question, but it does put a lot of perspective on why most men still think poop & fart jokes are funny and most women think they are gross. LOL

1:15 PM

 
Blogger Christina said...

Dunno, but my soon to be 2 year old has no interest in the potty whatsoever. We've been trying to introduce it to her, but she has no recognition when she's wet.

10:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home