Interview with CJ - 7 years old
A real-life friend of mine, Alissa posted these questions to her sons and posted it on her facebook page. I thought it was such a great idea and loved the questions so much, that I had to copy the idea.
So here are the questions and his god-honest, verbatim answers. My observations are in the paragraphs.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
2. What makes mom happy?
When she gets home from work early
3. What makes mom sad?
When she gets fired (hmm, that's interesting for those of you who know the truth)
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
She was an artist and a photographer (definitely a stretch)
6. How old is your mom?
37 (close, 38)
7. How tall is your mom?
Above five feet (5'5")
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Spend time with me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Doing 100 tasks in a half hour (I think I do that already)
11. What is your mom really good at?
Organizing the craft fair and tickling me
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Saying blah blah to her boss (I think the blah blah stands for cuss words)
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Goes to Chase
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
apple (clearly he is not aware of my obsession with french fries)
15. What makes you proud of your mom
that she makes money for our house
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Jerry from Tom & Jerry
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
hazel eyes and brown hair
19. How are you and your mom different?
She’s older and has weird teeth (I would beg to differ on this one considering he has some missing right now)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She says it
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
That he kisses her a lot
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?