Wednesday, May 20, 2009

There came a time

There comes a time when the lights are dimming, the shop is closing up and everyone loses interest in the scene. A shop owner knows when he's bleeding money and losing customers. That is when it's time to put up the CLOSED sign permanently.

Here's the time, my friends, when Eucalyptus Pillow has completed its job. It started a couple years ago as an outlet for me about my kids, about nursing, about my job, about home life, etc. Now there's more I need to write about. More than just about the kids. It's about evolving into someone else right now, discovering more about what I can offer to the world. So, this blog has outlived its purpose that way.

From now on, you can find me here. I hope you'll follow me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

It's already in my feed reader!

7:40 PM

 
Anonymous mayberry said...

I am there-- looking forward to seeing where life takes you!

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home