Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Celebrating the unknown and the infinite possibilities

Thanks to everyone for such encouraging words both here, on facebook, email and in person for the recent turn of events. As I read over my post, it seemed a little dark, and I want to assure everyone that I'm doing OK, and while I know there will be challenging days ahead, as this week has progressed I've been feeling better and better about it. I think it's just a matter of moving forward sometimes without truly thinking hard enough about the current situation. When I think hard enough that's when I have the panic attacks. While I never was one of those incurable optimistic types, the time is now to adopt that kind of attitude. When you're starting your own business in an economy that has been dubbed a "depression" I think you need to be.

Quote for today (from woopidoo.com):
When you live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and their meanings, you connect with the underlying field of infinite possibilities.
-Deepak Chopra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home