Saturday, July 19, 2008

Seems like old times


Howdy.

So recently I've been inspired again to take fingers to keyboard and start blogging again. I have better technology and convenience for posting than I did a year ago, so hoping it will be easier this time around. Of course there's still that tricky thing called "time" that has not been improved upon, but I suppose it's all about making time, right?

Anyway, after a year, the kids are getting bigger, work still has its ups and downs, and I'm currently developing an online store with my paper/stationery collection in hopes that one day it will get me out of the corporate world. More to come on that.

Not sure what to pick up with after almost a whole year off. I guess it will come to me, and I can post about that next time. For now, it's off to the pool with the kids to cool off on a hot day in the summertime.

Until next time, Go Barack!

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Welcome back!

12:33 PM

 
Blogger soccer mom in denial said...

Pant, pant, pant. Are you really BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK?

Email me girlfriend - amitchells AT yahoo DOT com.

7:48 AM

 
Blogger Christina said...

HELLO! I missed you!

4:31 AM

 
Blogger Alex Elliot said...

Welcome back!!!! I just saw your comment on SMID's post and did a double take.

7:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home