Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Everything. Everyone. Everywhere. Ends.

And so does my favorite tv series, Six Feet Under. As a non-HBO subscriber, I was forced to wait for the DVD. Watched the final episode last night. *exhale* What a great show.

Now, it's 2 1/2 more days 'til vaca! C is so anxious to go. Once we get to NJ, we are taking the train in NYC to spend the day, and he is flipping out about it. He is huge train lover (yes I need to buy stock in Thomas the Train Railway since we have just about everything!). Also going to the beach which is he similarly flipping out about as well. Me, too, I must admit. I can't wait. Can't wait to get out of this boring town and get back to the east coast. I don't care how much this will completely deplete our measly savings account, I need some time away from all this to kick back with the kids and take a break. We haven't been on vacation in over 2 years.

Got stood up by a recruiter today that I was tentatively having lunch with today. She asked to reschedule for Friday. Which I know is better than a complete rejection, but it reminded me of how long this job search is most likely going to take. I'm realizing that this is just the start of a really long haul. And it makes me tired just thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home